The characteristic Mexican taco is a small filled tortilla wrap that is folded double and…
Are you delighted by chocolate cake or chocolate pie? Then have a go at baking these great, gooey brownies on your kamado. You can’t go wrong with this super easy brownie recipe for your Big Green Egg. Success guaranteed!
- 150 g unsalted butter + extra for greasing
- 50 g whole coffee beans
- 400 g dark chocolate
- 540 g sugar
- 440 g egg (approx. 9 eggs)
- 250 g flour
PREPARATION IN ADVANCE
- Melt the butter on low heat and add the coffee beans. Leave to infuse for about 30 minutes.
- Light the charcoal in the Big Green Egg and heat with the convEGGtor and the grid to a temperature of 170°C. Grease a round tin (approx. Ø 27 cm), such as the Cast Iron Skillet – Small with butter. Place a on the bottom of the tin.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter again and pour through a sieve. Throw away the coffee beans. Weigh the butter and top up to 150 grams. Make sure all the butter is melted and break the chocolate into small pieces. Stir the chocolate in the melted butter so that it dissolves. Whisk the sugar with the eggs until fluffy. Sieve the flour twice so there are no lumps left.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and gradually fold in the sieved flour, so that a smooth batter is formed. Pour the batter in the tin and spread evenly.
- Place the Baking Stone on the grid and place the tin on top. Close the lid of the EGG and bake the brownie for approx. 30 minutes until golden brown and done. The top should feel quite firm, but not hard.
- Leave the brownie to cool a bit in the tin, before removing it and cutting it into pieces.