CURIOSA TABLES & CUSTOM MADE TABLE LEGS
At Curiosa Living, we strive to create unique table bases that are beautiful and functional with table tops of all materials and sizes. Check out our selection of table tops and custom metal legs for the very best in unique or custom handmade pieces. Prices are dependant on table, table size, leg size and colour. Contact us to customise your table now.
Design Your Own
Make your own table, choosing through our different types of timber, finishing and legs. Available in the showroom are teak, oak, mango and acacia in different sizes and shapes. By choosing the top, and the legs, you can design your unique dining table, bar table, coffee table or side table. Our concrete table tops are also sized and shaped according to your requirements
Design your own table base.
A wide range of bases are available in iron and stainless steel. All frames are manually welded, according to authentic methods, so that each one is a unique piece. All the different shapes of iron legs will give you the opportunity to be creative. If you have seen a design or a product online that is not in our webshop, please contact us! Who knows, you may soon have one of these bases under your table!
FIND THE PERFECT FIT
A perfect blend of rustic and industrial style to add a modern twist to your home or office. The charm of industrial inspired furniture legs, adds eye-catching style to your home and is sure to spark some interesting conversation. The combination of the table top and the base gives each and every table a cool trendy character. Each tree trunk table top is unique, which means that you can bring a beautiful, unique object into your home.
TIPS FOR TABLE BASES
Why would you replace the table base?
You usually replace a table frame for one of the following two reasons:
1. You want to replace the table base because you are ready for a new style.
2. The current table base of your table no longer fits with this time, or with the decor of the rest of your home. The table top is still fine, but you do want a new and fresh look.
3. With the help of a new table base, your table gets a second life. This is not only good for your wallet, but also for the environment!
4. You want to replace the table base because you need a lower or higher seat height.
5. It can happen that your table is just a bit too low or just a bit too high. That may not sound like a big problem, but it can have nasty consequences.
6. If the height is not properly adjusted to the user, physical complaints can arise. You want to prevent that, and that is possible with a base with exactly the right size.
Good to know: sitting complaints do not normally arise immediately when using a new piece of furniture.
Usually you only get it after a few months. So it can take a while before you feel that the height of your furniture is not ideal for you.