- 4 pounds chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons Better Than Bouillon® Organic Chicken Base
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garam masala
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
Mix the chicken base, yogurt, milk, lemon juice, garam masala, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper, and cloves in a small bowl. Add the marinade to a re-sealable plastic bag. Add the chicken thighs and toss to coat. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
Set the EGG for indirect cooking (with convEGGtor) at 400°F/204°C.
Remove the chicken thighs from the marinade and place each thigh directly onto the EGG, skin side down. Grill for 10 minutes. Turn the chicken thighs and grill for 30 – 35 minutes more or until the internal temperature is 165°F/74°C.
Remove the chicken thighs from the grill and serve immediately.